Harry Potter Series 9 3D Foam Bag Clip Blind Bag
All your favourite magical characters from Harry Potter are here for you to collect in 3D foam! Keep an eye out for the special rare chase figures! Each figure measures approximately 2-inches tall. Collect all your favourites like Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and more!
Please note: Item selection is random. Items are in blind packaging. We cannot accept requests for specific items, nor can we accept returns on opened items. You may receive duplicates. Ages 4 and up.
Surprise! Surprise! This very special item might have limited variants randomly inserted throughout the production run. If extra lucky, you could potentially receive one of these highly sought-after ultra-rare collectibles when you order this item!
Please note that we cannot accept requests for specific variants upon ordering, nor can we accept returns of opened items. And the item you receive may be slightly different from the standard edition pictured. Some attached images may include a picture of the prized variant.
In case you didn't know: What is a "chase variant" and why is it so special? Well, variants are slightly different productions made in limited number and inserted into the standard production run. Kind of like a golden ticket, you just never know when you might receive one!
These variants are often called chase items because they're the versions that the most enthusiastic collectors are always chasing after to get. When you purchase multiple units, it can increase your chance of landing one of these popular treasures.
Officially Licensed Product
The Cauldrons Cafe & Emporium offers shipping services to our customers.
- We ship our items to most domestic Australian locations, we also ship to international destinations. ( see international shipping)
- All our orders are shipped via courier and as such we are unable to ship to PO Box Locations.
- Customers requiring express shipping or requiring a more specialised shipping method are instructed to contact us to further discuss their requirements before placing your order. (See Express Shipping Services )
For all orders which require shipping within Australia, we use the most cost effective shipping service from a number of shipping companies. If you require an express service or a more specialised service please notify us at the time of placing the order.
- For all orders placed, unless otherwise specified when placing the order, regular shipping services will be used.
- If you, the customer are not at home when a delivery attempt is made, a card will be left to arrange delivery. You may be liable for a 2nd attempt delivery charge.
- Tracking information for your order will be provided as part of the order confirmation process.
- For all products listed on our website, the prices are excluding shipping freight and handling charges. Our website will calculate shipping and then add the cost of shipping to the customer’s order total. This is normally completed at the shopping cart stage.
- Freight charges are calculated by the shipping company based on size and weight of the item and will vary in cost due to the reason.
- Freight charges are not refundable once the item(s) have been dispatched.
Express shipping services.
For customers wishing to utilise express services for their order, notification must be received as part of the placing an order process.
- We will endeavour to process and complete the customer order as per our delivery times and information section
- For all shipping requested orders, it is reasonable to expect that for customers placing order(s), know and understand The Cauldrons Cafe & Emporium cannot control or determine specific delivery times to your destination. The Cauldrons Cafe & Emporium will endeavour to process and have your order ready for dispatch as per our delivery times and information section.
- In no case does The Cauldrons Cafe & Emporium guarantee delivery, or guarantee delivery based on an estimated delivery times provided to us by the shipping company
International ordering and shipping
The Cauldrons Cafe & Emporium welcomes international orders.
If your are placing an order with us please note the following.
- You must first confirm that shipping to the requested destination is possible using the current shipping companies.
- All prices are in AUS dollars and include GST. ( Please note GST can not be excluded from the sale)
- Normal processing times apply (See delivery times and information).
- The customer is solely responsible for all payments of duties (custom tariffs), taxes and brokerage fees associated with the shipments. In most cases your order total will not include these types of fees and charges in the shipping charge and/or order total. I Like To Potter is not responsible for these additional charges.
- All electrical products are supplied using Australian standard 2 and 3 pin plugs. Low voltage items range from 12volt to 24 volt, high voltage items are normally 240volt. In all cases, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the item(s) purchased are compatible with local power supply and sockets requirements.