YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTRACT
By purchasing any subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive periods, at the then-current subscription rate. To cancel your subscription at any time, you must contact support using the form on this website at least 48 hours prior to your next scheduled renewal date, or cancel your subscription online from the Customer Portal to avoid the charge. All subscriptions are renewed on the same date as you signup. Any changes in your subscription will be applicable on the next renewal date. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
Subscription reactivation will automatically generate an invoice for new order under your current plan for the current order period. The Cauldrons Cafe & Emporium reserves the right to change the plan and price of the services with or without advanced notice to subscribers. We also reserve the right to revoke your subscription at any time. Membership is void where prohibited by law.
In an effort to get boxes to our subscribers as soon as possible, we begin processing shipments prior to the signup cutoff. As a result, all address updates must be made within 48 hours prior to the subscription renewal date (see “Your Subscription Contract” below for renewal date information) to ensure they are correctly reflected on your shipment. Our shipping service does not include the forwarding with your mail to an updated address. Any forwarding fees incurred will not be reimbursed or credited to your subscription.
Please note, boxes that are not received due to an incorrect shipping address, or that are intentionally declined by the subscriber are not eligible for replacement.
- Damaged items - this case refers to when your box arrives safely and physically intact but one or more of the items are damaged. All missing or damaged items must be reported within 7 days after you receive your box to qualify for either a replacement or refund based on product availability. If the missing product is available, a replacement will be shipped and a refund will not be considered. You are required to include the evidence outlined below when you submit a report in order for our support team to expedite a resolution:
- Pictures of all sides of the box
- Pictures of all items received in the box
- Pictures of individual items, clearing showing the damage in question
- Damaged items will then be reviewed by a support agent and a replacement or refund will be issued only for damaged products. This does not cover or include damage to the packaging of said item. Blemishes to packaging will not be considered as part of a damaged item.
Returned Boxes Policy - Returned boxes will be reshipped with an additional re-shipping fee, unless the box has been returned due to our own mistake. Boxes that have been returned due to an incorrect shipping address/incomplete shipping address are not eligible for refunds.
When will my card be charged?
Each subscription will charge your credit on the same day each month. This date is the date you signed up for the subscription.
Where can I cancel my subscription?
Customers are able to cancel their subscriptions in the customer portal, which can be accessed via the link you will receive in each subscription email OR by logging into your account in our website. Customers can cancel the subscription and then also reactivate it whenever they please to do so.